Don't be a Bella snob.... check out these other brands too!
I used to be a total Bella snob, but a couple of years ago there were some major shortages with Bella shirts (way before the pandemic), so I branched out and fell in love with a few other brands also that are all comparable quality.
• Bella is still my #1 seller. I think that's primarily because that's a brand many customers are familiar with. I don't use the triblend tees because I don't feel like they hold up well when washing with a screen print transfer. The 3001 & 3001cvc shirts are phenomenal though.
• LAT is my personal favorite brand. I am in absolute love with their Fine Jersey Tee (6901). They are a few cents cheaper than Bella (on S&S Activewear), they go up to 5X in a lot of colors, are even softer than Bella 3001, but their sizing is a bit bigger than Bella. They are listed as unisex, but they are actually more like a men's fit. I recommend men order their regular size and women order one size down (and will still have a loose fit). I always use LAT as my substitute brand if Bella is out of stock of something.
• Next Level is another brand comparable to Bella.... it's my 'go to' for Raglans (6051), but not one of my top favorites for crew neck tees. Their CVC Short Sleeve (6210) fits similar to Bella 3001cvc, but I feel like the arms are a bit tighter & I have had issues with the hem unraveling after a few wears/washes. This is always my fourth choice for tees.
• Anvil is a bit under-rated in my opinion. I love their color selections (especially their neons!). They are cheaper than Bella, most sizes go up to a 3X, and their sizing is spot on for a unisex tee. I wish their colors were more similar to Bellas so I could use them as a substitute, but unfortunately they aren't. If you haven't checked out the Anvil brand yet... I definitely recommend you do!
• Independent Trading Company is my absolute favorite for hoodies & crew neck sweatshirts! They are so much cheaper than the Bella hoodies, are super soft, and typically have a ton of stock. I love that they have to weight options... midweight hoodies (which are my favorite) and a heavyweight hoodie (meant more for those who are going to be outside quite a bit.... perfect for camping, bonfires, etc in the late fall).
• Rabbit Skins is my #1 for infant and toddler. They are a sister brand to LAT, so many of the infant and toddler colors match the youth and adult LAT colors (hello mommy & me sets!).